Saturday, July 31, 2010

What advice do you wish you had when you got a DUI?

I recently got a DUI in Southern California, and I wanted to get advice from people who have gotten them. What are some tips and pointers you wish you would have had or did have to help you through this?What advice do you wish you had when you got a DUI?
autoinsurance.noneto.com - check these plans. As I know their rates for bad driving record is not such expensive as from other companies.What advice do you wish you had when you got a DUI?
I had to take a class, I think for 4 weeks, during this class they give you a test


They don't tell you that based upon this test score that they can subject you to a mandatory 16 week class





this happened in New Jersey, be wary of written tests that they give you and lie , it felt like i was in russia or somwhere, I found out the place that gave the classes also gave the 16 week course getting money from the state, rip off.





Ohter than that i was honest with my self took my lumps and got on with my life. i didn't try to get a driving to work exception, I just kep getting rides,
I've never had a DUI. I'm smart enough to not drink and drive.
Get a good lawyer and get one quickly. It's worth paying more for the right representation. A quality attorney will make the process much easier to deal with.
I was just arrested for this a couple days ago I wish I would have know how embarrassing it is to be put in lockup. That was not fun at all
Advice you wish you HAD had? That seems really obvious.





DON';T DRINK AND DRIVE!
well for starters, the best advice would be to NOT DRINK AND DRIVE!!
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment