Saturday, July 31, 2010

Did he throw our stuffs away? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

My ex and I are in different states and the relationship has been rough for the past years. We have been in a few arguments. Finally, we called in quit. He claimed it was my faults --I harassed him and he asked me to stop contact him. He also said ';as much as he loves our gifts--he will send it back to me.





I told him. He can throw everything in the trash can because I don't want it.





I said that because I was angry. I actually have been waiting to get the stuffs back because it is important to me.





How likely it is for him to throw our gifts away?





P.S. Our relationship is like broken glasses. It cannot be fixed. Of course I will never contacted him again. However, I just wish at least he did not throw everything we did (our memories) away.





Thank you.Did he throw our stuffs away? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
aww hunny this is sad.


you shouldnt have got mad.


he was probably shocked by


when u said throw it away


so he did


and it must have been hard for him and


dont think of them as thrown away memories think of it as a big memorie that you will never forget a unforgetable experiance and a leason learned.


and i know you wish he didnt throw it all away


but inside he didnt all the things he throw away


you and him still store in ur hearts


and there it is forever and will never leave


just keep smiling and think of the good not the bad and it hurt him as much as it hurt u


and im sorry u feel u could never fix ur relationship


ily !!Did he throw our stuffs away? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
i agree with the first answer.Some guys will hold on to everything because of fond memories,but alot of other guys including myself if my ex says that i can throw everything away then thats exactly what i will do.
as much as all guys are the same...theyre different to. some guys keep things from past relationships, some dont. because yours was so rocky and the sounds of your conversation, i think he would have thrown it away if you havnt gotten it back in the mail yet. he might of kept a few things though. hope i could hlep in the slightest, sorry theres not a for sure answer.
Well, I don't think it's sad!! Put it behind you and get another man (preferably in your state!!) It is very likely that he will throw the things away, but if he is as heartbroken as you he will hide them either in his closet or under his bead in a box. he will try to not look at the things within the the box, but something urges him to do it anyway. Like you said, broken glass, well, he wont come to you saying sorry or anything, and neither will you to him, so it'd highly unlikely that he will send the stuff back, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment