Thursday, July 29, 2010

Girl advice!! Do you think that she likes me?

This girl who I know in person never really spoke to me before. She was kinda indifferent and ignored me a lot. I told her this girl had a crush on me in 7th grade and she told all of her friends. And when I saw them they teased me a lot like crazy.. I don't know know she does this. Now she keeps talking about this girl from 7th grade on my facebook and keeps reminding me about her. Me and her also posted like 80 times on facebook because she kept wanting to talk to me. I like her too but she just was so mean to me before that I just can't trust the way she is. What do you all think?Girl advice!! Do you think that she likes me?
yah i think she might. but its hard to tell with girls these days ( well ima girl but still)


this girl like u or is falling for you which means now would b a good time to make ur move.


n dont u those corny pickup lines that guys think work cuz really they dont


good luck!


hope i helped ( i dont know if i did though)


%26lt;33Girl advice!! Do you think that she likes me?
u never know...


it seems like she does to me though

No comments:

Post a Comment