Thursday, July 29, 2010

Song advice do you like?

this is partof a song ive written about a person close to me passing away. its pretty bad right now coz i just cant tend to get anything right so can you hear me. this is how it goes. By the way i know ive splt a lot wrong please dont pick me up on it if you have any ideas on other verses or chourouse or anything please tell me





Everytime i think of you i still shed a tear. your voice it still lingers in that dark ally way.i wish that you were here. but i know thats not going to happen because your gone. But ill hold onto all the memories to help me stay strong coz i miss you now that your gone.Song advice do you like?
I likes it... read my other answer to your other question I told you about 2 great inspiring bands :)Song advice do you like?
you can say something like....








why'd you have to go. i cant take this feeling anymore with you not beside my every breath i take. what could i have done to make your life much stronger...please if your somewhere out there listen to this one carefull song i make...





uhh something like that. i hope this works for you.i just made it up in like 1 min so hope you like it....i'm not much of a song writer myself.


let me know if you like the lyrics......haha

No comments:

Post a Comment