Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hair color advice, if you please...?

I've decided to take the plunge and color my hair for the first time with a home kit. I have naturally medium brown hair, and I want to go pretty dark. I'm thinking about getting Clairol Natural Instincts Semi-Permanent (last for about 28 washes) just to see if I like it. Any suggestions? Is it too dark?





- I have yellowish/pale skin with green eyes... hope that helps! Thanks...





http://www.americarx.com/admin/ARXPRODUCTIMAGES/NImages/NaturalInstinctsByClairol/172726.jpgHair color advice, if you please...?
i've used natural instincts in the past and it's awesome; the color stays for a long time and it makes my hair look really shiny and healthy and feel silky. that color will probably look really pretty but keep in mind that your roots are lighter so they'll show quickly and look weird.Hair color advice, if you please...?
Those natural instincts kinda suck .


They fade right away %26amp;%26amp; start to look crappy .


Jus a heads up .


Bt it would look great on you : )
I think that colour would be lovely with your green eyes! Go for it.


I'm no professional, but I've dyed, cut, coloured, styled my own (and many other peoples) hair so many times, and with hundreds of different dyes, so, I would definitely recommend Natural Instincts. And you basically can't go wrong with semi or demi permanent!





Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment