Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm in 8th grade and need some strong inspiring advice. Can you help me?

I really like this girl and don't know how to tell her. It's really hard because I like her by first sight and to walk to this girl that doesn't know me and tell her that I like her is crazy. She'll think I'm weird, and I don't want that. I'm really bad when it comes to talking to girls, and I'm outrageously shy. I don't have any classes with this girl. She's always with her friends, and I really have seen any signs that she likes me. She does look in my direction sometimes. Got any advice?I'm in 8th grade and need some strong inspiring advice. Can you help me?
aww the perfect way


for her to notice you is just to say hello when she walks by you thats when she starts to think about you and next day start the conversation abit longer hey how was the maths test for example . she'll start wondering about you and if she starts to make the next convo its a good sign :)


hope i helped :)!I'm in 8th grade and need some strong inspiring advice. Can you help me?
Just walking up to her saying I like you is weird.Anytime you pass by her just say ';Whats up'; in a flirty way, She doesnt really know you so you gotta get her attention.See if shes in any extracurricular activities for school and join them as well.If its cheerleading try for the team or team manager,if its drama or theater arts try being a stage hand.Goodluck.
I eighth grade, you fall in and out of love very easily, I would have to say, just tell her. Even if it does not seem like she likes you, tell her. The worst she can say is no, and soon after, you will probably find someone else you like, who hopefully, likes you back.


If you don't ask her, she will most likely find someone else she wants to date, or someone else will ask her.
Start up a small conversation with her. You don't need to vocalize your love for her right away. Get to know her a little.





Just be yourself, and if that isn't what she's into, you move right on.
do small things. She'll notice. dont go up like an idot and say i like u she will spit on ur shoes and run away. U have to develop soe relationship then ask
don't care about your problem, but nice avatar pic
well if she looks in your direction then she probually knows you. my advise would be not to tell her that you lik her. you should get to know her a little bit. btw in my opinion shy guys are the most nice
dude im in 8th grade and i was faced with your situation too. i could not stop thinking about this girl. Advice: get her number. text for a few days get to know her better. 2) tell her how you feel. 3) judging on how she reacted to you saying that you like her, ask her out!


Dude trust me, if you want it, go after it! be brave my man STAY STRONG!
Find something to talk about... I dunno, get a hershy's kiss and ask her if you could give her a 'kiss'; kinda an ice breaker...





or offer her a anything! it doesn't matter!





remember to just go for it after you get to know her... ';babe ruth could not hit a home run without swinging a bat';

No comments:

Post a Comment