Saturday, July 31, 2010

What advice can you give in that particular situation ?

well, it's true that it's something like almost 2 years since I'm no longer with my ex ... but, I have a friend of mine, I'm his boss , and i always considered him a colleague in my team ...and sometimes, I used to tell him how bad my relationship was going and that I can't take it anymore ... sometimes, he was advising that this girl was a bad one for me, and that I should probably give up ...but, I notice sometimes after the relationship, ..he was like keep asking me for my ex, if she's fine , do you still talk to her, is it really now over between you ..etc ... even after those years ... Recently I noticed he stealed her email from my address book and add her in his ...I think he was having an eye on her ... I knew that a bit ..But I saw him add her in his skype contact list, it's not that I care a lot, but I feel betrayed as he was someone I considered my friend and a good partner ...Well, do you think I should tell him that I'm not happy about that or just keep it for me for an appropriate time ... I don't know if you see my point ...! what can you advise me ?What advice can you give in that particular situation ?
cut his dick off and shove it up his ars hole.





Or





Who cares? let him have soiled material, concentrate on better girls.What advice can you give in that particular situation ?
Sounds like this ';friend'; of yours is interested in your ex. You should ask him what he was doing with your address book. If you don't it will bug you.
thats bad! how long were you with her? he is meant to be your mate and he never should have done that! do you think he liked her whole time n was hoping you 2 would break up? if so id confront him he had no right. although in a way neither do you coz shes single now n your not with her but as a mate and considering you went to him he should leave her alone for you sake. do you want her back? and did you think she was bad for you? do you still talk to her then? if your still really close to her or you were he was probs just waiting for hes chance. if tht was my mate id go mental! and he never should have gone through your address book thats invading your personal stuff
pray over your hurt feelings and just let them be. he entered her life when you were already the ex.
Ex wife or ex girlfriend? Really there's a difference. Your friend is not really a friend. If the girl was no good then he's dumb for trying to hook it up. But if you still have feelings for her you should ask him what his motive is. Homeboys before ho's - that's the law!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment