Thursday, July 29, 2010

What advice can you offer me?

I am very good friends with a husband %26amp; wife, %26amp; Daughter %26amp; boyfriend. But at times I get little slams thrown at me by both women


they make remarks like, oh you can have my husband if you want him, or the same with the boyfriend ****. Yes I am very close with both of the men we all talk about a lot of stuff, they confied in me and as well as the women confied in me and I never go to each other and say what one says about the other. But when I said something to my friends husband about his daughter making a remark the other day to me saying she asked her boyfriend if he had a thing for me. It made me a little uncomfortable, So the mother calls me and says oh its just a joke. Cant you take a joke she says. Why are both of them so jealous of me? Thats the way I feel they are. Are these things to joke around with people?What advice can you offer me?
No, unless you are opening a pandoras box to temptation.What advice can you offer me?
I think there might be a tad bit of jealously, but I think mostly they are paranoid because they both have a partner, and you don't, so they don't want anything drastic to happen that would ruin everyones friendships, I mean if you were friends with the guys before the women then that would be understandable but it does seem kind of weird that your really close to the husband and the boyfriend, so you don't jepordize your friendship with the wife %26amp; daughter, I'd back off from hanging out with the husband/boyfriend unless you have a partner too, then all of you can go out on dates together.


Friends will always be there, silly guys won't.


:)
Just it take it lightly, it will help. Taking things seriously, which are beyond your control, does not help.
Remember, in every joke there is a bit of truth. When they make comments like, you can have him, or similar statements I believe it is more about ridiculing their mate or bf than it is about you. Some people feel they have to ridicule the person they're with in order to look good to everyone else around. Be careful and observant.

No comments:

Post a Comment