Thursday, July 29, 2010

Need advice from you intuitive ladies?

I met a woman online. We chatted online for like a week and a half, almost every day. Finally we met in person and talked for about an hour. I thought it went well. She messaged me over facebook again. then finally we talked on the phone, and, as I am quite the rambler, it ended up being a 3 and a half hour conversation. It was a conversation, not just me talking the whole time. But I think I scared her off because she won't return my texts, emails, or facebook messages. I retrace the whole conversation in my head and can't figure out what I must have said to scare her off.





Then, on the flipside, perhaps she feels uncomfortable because she realized she gave too much information too, like maybe I did.





She texted me, inviting me to call her. So it wasn't really me initiating the phone call, or was it?





Still, the fact that I kept talking with her for 3 and a half hours on the first conversation, probably scared her off, right? But if she wanted to go earlier, wouldn't she have interuppted me and said she had to go?





So, the advice I am asking is, should I contact her after a few days from now? The phone conversation was on monday.





Or is the ball in her court. She is the one who initially contacted me. So should I just wait for her? And if she doesn't respond, then I will let it go and not contact her again? Or what?





That's why I'm only asking you intuitive women. I'm not asking flirtatious, forward, or loose women. Thank you.Need advice from you intuitive ladies?
Wait about another week and if you still haven't heard from her, facebook message her and say, ';hey, haven't heard from you lately. hope you're doing well! Let me know if you have time to chat tonight.';


Then she will either write you yes or no or not at all. No worries like you came on too strong, she is a grown woman (I assume) and could have said, ';gotta go'; and if it was a two sided conversation it wasn't all you.Need advice from you intuitive ladies?
Its not the amount of time you talk for on the phone that scared her off, its probably WHAT you talked to her about.


Did you say anything about your future? Or perhaps strange habits you have? Its things like that that usually scare off a woman %26amp; has happened to me a couple of time...However, if you do think you were exceptionally normal on the phone leave her a message asking her if you did anything wrong. This ALWAYS makes us feel guilty and we call right back and hopefully she'll explain herself...


although if you are not willing to do that i guess you could just wait and see, i mean she might be extremely busy or something....





good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment