Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Advice please!! You should find this interesting!?

So about 9 months ago i posted this question about a girl and some problems I was having ..http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>





Since I posted this things have got a lot better. I think I am finally over her which is great!


I'm now at college and I met this guy that I really liked. I liked him since the first time I saw him though he never noticed me. I made sure I spoke to him whenever I could and we became friends pretty quickly. I soon realised that he felt the same about me and we kissed.


After that though I started to lose interest in him and now it's got to the point where I really dont see what I saw in him. He is like the nicest guy ever and I feel like such a ***** messing him around because he must think I really like him when I dont.


I'm starting to wonder if I'm ever going to find someone who makes me feel like the girl from my last question did. And I'm starting to wonder whether I may actually be a lesbian.


What do you think? Any advice would be great? And has anyone been through anything similar?Advice please!! You should find this interesting!?
There's this running joke in the gay community that everyone falls in love with the first person they have a gay experience with. It's totally true.





I used to identify as bisexual, and I had a relationship with a girl who treated me badly (although not as tumultuous as your first relationship with a girl). I started seeing a guy after that who was really nice to me, and I couldn't understand why I cared more about the girl who treated me badly compared to the guy who was nice to me.





Obviously, it was because I wasn't actually into guys at all.





This might not necessarily be your case. I can't really tell you what your sexuality is over Yahoo Answers. Just know that lots of people know what you're going through and if you give yourself time, you'll be able to figure it out. The best thing to do is not date anyone for a while so you can (excuse the pun) straighten your thoughts out.





Just know that however you end up identifying - straight, gay, bisexual - you've got the support of an entire community.Advice please!! You should find this interesting!?
if you are still sexually attracted to guys you may just be bisexual


and there isn't anything wrong with that


only time will tell hun =]
I think you need to discover yourself a bit more before going into any more relationships. It is confusing for you and unfair on your partners.
Look, he is the first guy you met since the break up with her. So dont judge your whole expectations of men, on just one guy. There are so many different types of guys, it would take quite a while to know all those types. Plus you have the added advantage of finding a chick also, so dont despair,, you will have to decide what type of guy rocks your boat, and take it from there. Whatever you do, dont rush into the first canditate that comes along, take your time, you will find your soulmate sometime.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyzuMqNwJ鈥?/a>
You should experiment!! If you having these thoughts!! there is nothing wrong with it!! Try it out, If it feels weird then you know you're probably not!


And tbh


Sexuality is huge thing and can't just be defined By 'I like women', 'I like men' or what ever!! Sexuality is love or sex, they're different!! I'm gay!! I like fancy men!! But I have female friends who I love and would do anything for them!!


I went off a bit!! Sorry :D


Just try stuff out and see how you feel with it!!
You sound bi to me, but don't put labels on yourself just yet. Try it out with more guys, and see if you feel like, ';excitement'; or ';true love'; with them--- whatever. I'm gay, I've tried dating countless girls because I was determined that it was just a phase I was going through in my teens,but sadly, I wasn't interested in the girls I dated.





I have a lot more fun with guys and I feel they understand me more, I don't know----- sigh. I don't really want to be gay, I get bullied a lot at school and often I think about suicide, I mean, I wish my ';friends'; were more supportive, they don't understand me at all. Only my parents %26amp; best friend support me. I wish these other kids were in my shoes. lets see what they would do.





best of luck to you
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment