Thursday, July 29, 2010

Male advice!!!!ladies you might be a help to.......?

if you red my previous question you probaly would know who i am refering to{look in my questuons.. its still open}


i told my bofriend what happen and he freaked.. He yelled and screamed and went crazy... he said i wasn't worth anything and i was untruthful and a slut.... he storme out and i sat there tears coming down my face... my best freind has been blowing up my phone but i really don't want to talk to him... Im confused i thought getting out of this relationship would lift a burden and relieve me... but know all i feel is heart ache pain and stress.... I saw himand whenhe looked at me it was like i disgusted him and he didn't even say one word top me.. i feel so bad and didn't want it to happen like this..... Did i make a bad decision...... Need Advice!!!!Male advice!!!!ladies you might be a help to.......?
When you are with a boyfriend, and you kiss someone else, I would say that you really didn't love the boyfriend. When you love someone, you would do nothing to hurt them. I say move on, and don't make any more drama, where there doesn't need to be any. I am sure that if he really does care, it can be worked out, if he doesn't then you are free to meet someone else, because the other one probably doesn't mean that much to you either. Stop seeing anybody for a month and see where your heart really leads you.

No comments:

Post a Comment