Saturday, July 31, 2010

Advice please you guys.. What is this that I'm going through?

so i moved to Tennessee when i was ten... 6 months later my mom married this guy, he was very close friends with someone named Ed. Ed had two kids, a son Henry and a daughter Miranda. Henry was two years older than I. We had this really cute little kid crush, like no other. A year later we dated. He lived with us at the time but then moved out because his dad got a house. 3 years later he left without telling me to go to Virginia to go to a school to get ready for the army, 4 years passed, we moved and i hadn't heard form him. Saturday i had basketball tournaments, he showed up out of nowhere.. My mom asked me to go with him for the night to get to know him again. We talked for hours upon hours without an akward silence, before i had realized it we were in his car at a park cuddling, he kissed me and i didnt kiss him back because i told him that i want to take it slow. But he still kissed me like four times. He went back to my house that night and we watched a movie i went to bed then the next night we spent together and this morning befor school i woke him up for a hug because he asked me too and he told me he loved me. But theres a catch.. I was dating this girl Whitney, We were still realllllly close trying to make it work. I was also friends with this other girl Sierra who loved me like no other i suppose. She called me crying when i told her about Henry, but Whitney said it would seem right if i chose him.. What do i do.. i know only i can answer that but some advice is nice cause i dont like hurting peopleAdvice please you guys.. What is this that I'm going through?
So you are bisexual?


I think it seems right that you choose Henry. Only if you really like him though.


Will he leave you again and not tell you where he is going? Try and spend a lot of time with him, see how he acts, and get to know him a lot better before you pursue a relationship with him.Advice please you guys.. What is this that I'm going through?
so you're bi?
Are you gay your storry is confusing but go with your heart
sorry for my mistake but r u a guy or a girl cuz it makes two different point of views from u'r telling

No comments:

Post a Comment