Saturday, July 31, 2010

Are you into kava? I am seeking guidance or advice from someone with experience?

If you are talking Kava the herb...





In large doses is is damaging to the liver, so use in moderation. 10-30 drops of extract in water would be a normal dose - but extracts can vary so be sure to read labels.





I've also had it in tea, very mild effects, and in chocolate, didn't taste very good and I didn't like that it made my mouth numb.





That's all I ever use, I do know it's abused and I think it's dangerous in large quantities. The effect is calming and relaxing, and if you are right minded about tuning into it and relaxing it does not take much at all to have an effect.Are you into kava? I am seeking guidance or advice from someone with experience?
GET-R-DONE

No comments:

Post a Comment