Saturday, July 31, 2010

I want to play violin more than anything in the world. what advice can you give me?

I am very musically talented but i was raised very poor so i never got a chance to play anything other than piano. i like piano but Ive always loved violin...i want to play it so badly..


i want to start violin without a teacher. I found free online lessons. I dont even have a violin yet but i plan to buy one and teach myself since im too poor to afford lessons. my mother wont help either. :/


can you give me advice please? i feel like i cannot live without violin.I want to play violin more than anything in the world. what advice can you give me?
My dear,


I play piano too and my younger sister plays violin. Truth be told, they are probably the most difficult instruments to learn. So just like you've taken piano lessons from a professional instructor, you should do the same with violin. The worst thing you could ever do is be taught wrong and develop a habit. My sister is having a hard time changing her vibrato style because she was taught wrong for so many years. Now she's 14 so she's trying to erase at least five years of incorrect technique.


So don't take cheap lessons from the internet. That's definitely not an option.


Save up for a violin first. If you're truly dedicated, you will do almost anything to learn how.


Another idea: I'm a piano teacher. The money you make from that can be used to buy a violin. TEACH PIANO! It's not too hard. But it also depends what level you are at and how well you work with your students, especially if they are young children.





Think about it. As soon as you dive into it, it will be hard to give it up especially if you invested so much time and money into getting a violin!


Good luck with music. I love it, and clearly you do too. Smiles, ~KARINA~I want to play violin more than anything in the world. what advice can you give me?
well, taking classes by yourself is not so good as a teacher,


but in this case it will help(=


i love violin too, but i don't know how to play it xD


i think that independently of taking classes, the most important thing is that u're disposed to try it (=


%26amp; dude. let me tell u that with that talent u got, you'll became the best violinist(=


hope this help





PD: hope one day i can hear you (sorry for the mistakes, i'm mexican %26amp; i'm nt good in grammar D:)
See:





How to teach yourself the violin


http://beststudentviolins.com/PedagogyTe鈥?/a>





and





Good student violin


http://beststudentviolins.com/violins.ht鈥?/a>
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment