Saturday, July 31, 2010

Please help i cud use some pregnency advice from you?

well im fourteen now yes i know another young preg teen..short story about it i started to date my friends older brothers best friend whos almost nineteen for almost three months now we first had sex after a month of dating and im five weeks in two days. im starting to feel more emotional and tired since im not sleep so great the last two weeks and my boyfriend says he is seeing changes in me he does not like it since I started to yell at him last week since we have no money for food or bills and he yelled back, he works part time but is looking for more work and I go to school we see each other when he gets home around five and talk a bit but he has wants to move into the bedroom for sex a few hours each night and we have been doing that but im getting more iritable and my body is tired and tender and im getting really red and swollen down there and im not sure if this tenderness and soreness is normal or not? he noticed this also but said it looked fine but im not sure of his opinion because of how sexually active we have been he is getting used to it and im not sure if he wants to stop I was almost in tears last night but im also very small down there and it could be from the stretching since he is a larger thicker size? I dont really have anyone but my aunt it ask and she lives a ways awayPlease help i cud use some pregnency advice from you?
I was 14 yrs old when I had my daughter hope all goes well for you and the baby first of all. You could have a yeast infection if its red,itchy and swollen. Go see the doctor or call the doctor.Please help i cud use some pregnency advice from you?
ok troll...you posted this very same exact question several times. I remember reading it. Your picture looks like you are 40 so either you are 40 or you are an old A$$ looking 14 yr old. I felt really bad for you the first time this was posted. Now it's just getting old. Quit with the copy and paste crap already.
It's normal to have swelling during pregnancy because there is increased blood flow to your female parts. Sex can be uncomfortable because of this. If you aren't using anything, a lubricant might be a good investment. If you really are just uncomfortable having sex then don't do it, he should be old enough to understand this. After all he is a grown man and you are just a child. I won't say what I think of your situation, because you are just a confused little girl. But I will say that your ';boyfriend'; should be castrated.
Just watch the vid, that's all I have to say.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fitxofd7k鈥?/a>
First you should definitly schedule a doctors appointment but you might have already since you know exactly how far you are.





Next, The Boyfriend Situation:





If you are feeling uncomforatable having sex with him so much, tell him. Flat out just say NO. I know it can be hard but just do it.





I hope that you have told your parents at least or whoever you live with. Im sure they love you and could help out alot.





Now I'm going to tell you something that I'm sure your not ready to hear:


There is a chance that you might have to do this alone. And I know thats something you probably dont wanna think about but have to. This is not about you and your boyfriend anymore. It's about you and your baby. And you have to do whats best for the both of you guys.





Try to locate a pregnancy center in your town. They always offer great advice and support to young moms.





Just Stay Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment