Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need some advice if you've dealt with clinical depression...?

Just looking for a few more opinions. How has it affected your relationships? Do you find it difficult to communicate with the people in your life that you love the most, and find yourself cutting them out of your life? More specifically, have you had to end a relationship because of it, but couldn't bring yourself to communicate any further with that person even if they were offering support and help?? I've found myself in this situation, and don't know what to do to help him. I'm trying to be a friend to him, but he's not very responsive to me and I don't know if I should leave him be or keep offering support and letting him know I am there so he knows that I haven't abandoned him. I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out his unresponsiveness. He doesn't seem to want anything to do with meNeed some advice if you've dealt with clinical depression...?
clinic depression is weird i had two strokes and am depressed alot and only 48 all u can do is be there for them its something they have to work out themselvesNeed some advice if you've dealt with clinical depression...?
i was diagnosed bipolar one at the age of 16. since then i went through many relationships but am now married. my husband worries about me.. but he cant really help that. i have yet to find help with my problems and have been through many many therapists and even more meds. all anyone can do is just be there. offer love and support. just be accepting and supportive. it is not easy for either side . but love is the true conqueror of all. if you love him... then just be there. that's all you can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment