Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hey everyone, can you give me some advice for how to make $500 in 3 months? I really need the help.?

Hey everyone, I need some advice of how to make $500 in 3 months. I broke a window in my house and I have to repay my mom in 3 months or I'll be grounded! Help me please!Hey everyone, can you give me some advice for how to make $500 in 3 months? I really need the help.?
How old are you? If you are at least 16, you have more options. If not, don't worry!





Here's a good article on finding jobs and making money if you're a teen: http://www.ehow.com/how_5352998_part-job鈥?/a>





Also, do you like writing? I write for a few different sites, but I'm not sure how old you have to be. I think it's 18, but some sites/magazines hire younger writers. Check out Teen Ink if they're still around; I was published twice by them.





Are you male or female? Maybe you could sell makeup? I sell Mark (the younger version of Avon...geared towards teens and college students), and you can make decent money doing that. Guys sell Mark too, but usually it's more of a girl thing (because they use makeup on a regular basis, and can explain the products better).





Sometimes online surveys will let you join if you're at least 13 years old. Go to volition.com and look for stuff like that.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment