Saturday, July 31, 2010

Don't you hate it when you ask for advice on y! and someone always seems to judge you instead..?

of just answering the d@mn question. I can't stand that. We ask for advice and all people can do is judge you and give smart *** remarks.Don't you hate it when you ask for advice on y! and someone always seems to judge you instead..?
OMG! yea i no wat u mean its so annoying lik come on i want advice not smart *** comments. ppl need to grow upDon't you hate it when you ask for advice on y! and someone always seems to judge you instead..?
If its a genuinely stupid question then I can't help myself but make a remark. But then there are so many trolls on here you can't tell real from fake half the time.
I do that sometimes. I try not to, but ever so often it seems like an answer is crystal clear, and I can't understand what the dilemma is.





I apologize for all of those negative comments of the past... and the ones I will do in the future.
I hate it when it happens to me, although I have to admit to being guilty of doing the same dang thing to others sometimes.



Sometimes they just do that. You can't control people's minds. It's just the truth.
yes it is very annoying. especially when sometimes they don't even read the question properly or answer it at all. I had this person answer my question once and going on about he was a relationship counsellor and crap (it was a relationship question) and his answer was so out of line and ignorant and insulting i felt sorry for the people he actually counselled. Its like sometimes people just are working out their own issues and they barely read the question it just reminds them of themselves and they put some big judgemental rant in.


we should line them up and shoot them. :]


pretty sure i mighta done it once or twice but i don't remember! :]
  • face blush
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment