Thursday, July 29, 2010

If someone asks your advice, but states it's for a friend, do you believe them?

Or reckon they are talking about themselves?If someone asks your advice, but states it's for a friend, do you believe them?
Yes their imaginary friend hunIf someone asks your advice, but states it's for a friend, do you believe them?
sometimes its a yes n' no answer
probably, I'm gullible :-P
That's a judgment call that you have to make based on the person you know...
I probably would think its about them. I do that alot when i asked my friends for advice
i hardly heard someone asking for advices for their friends so i think it was really them.. they just don't want you to pity or ridicule him in his situation....
sometimes. At first I did not, until I actually asked a question for a friend....
It depends of the advice...
no,I know they are lying so I shoot them in the kneecap...they asked for it by god...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urkI5a2i7鈥?/a>
It`s about them not their mates,
depends on their body language..but i won't ask further
is the story is vague then its about them lol
We Adults dont do that anymore.
Not for us to judge. You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment