Saturday, July 31, 2010

Need advice if you've dealt with clinical depression....?

Just looking for a few more opinions. How has it affected your relationships? Do you find it difficult to communicate with the people in your life that you love the most, and find yourself cutting them out of your life? More specifically, have you had to end a relationship because of it, but couldn't bring yourself to communicate any further with that person even if they were offering support and help?? I've found myself in this situation, and don't know what to do to help him. I'm trying to be a friend to him, but he's not very responsive to me and I don't know if I should leave him be or keep offering support and letting him know I am there so he knows that I haven't abandoned him. I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out his unresponsiveness. He doesn't seem to want anything to do with meNeed advice if you've dealt with clinical depression....?
I have experienced depression similar to your bf. I know a guy that is just really nice and caring. It helps me to know that at least someone cares. I think you just need to let him know that you care and be very patient with him. This may be hard but he will know at least that he is not forgotten. Some people are independant and don't want help. This may be the problem here. He doesn't want help and you might be annoying him. Like I said before. Just please be nice to this poor guy and let him know that you are there anad that you care. If you do, he will probably start gaining trust in you slowly and communicate more. I hope that this can help you.Need advice if you've dealt with clinical depression....?
it is nice to be needed like this but look at ur own happiness, i am sure he wants you to be happy but is unable to tell u that..i have this same thing going on as well.... his faith and trust in relationship esp girls has been shattered...and it takes a lifetime , to forget the scars...he has to want to help himself before you can do anything..meanwhile go out ... if he cares as much as he does bout you, he will understand the fact. u never know, this could be the catalyst to help him out, spur him to pursue his own ..........

No comments:

Post a Comment