Tuesday, July 27, 2010

BOY TROUBLE! CALLING ALL GENDERS FOR ADVICE!!!! (if you can provide it)...?

So there's this guy... we went out before, stuff happened, it didn't work. But now he's back in my life and I'm head-over-heels all over again. But, he's with someone else... and well, I thought she was okay, but she's an awful lying two faced little brat (yes, I said little). She knows that I like her boyfriend, but she isn't faithful to him... and he knows it. So what should I do, when he states that he loves me, but then delcares us not bf and gf, but not best friends either, we're sorta in between....( and yeah, he's still with two-faced-unfaithful girlfriend)? JEEZE... if you're confused, I don't blame you.BOY TROUBLE! CALLING ALL GENDERS FOR ADVICE!!!! (if you can provide it)...?
If you truly want him ..then you need to give him the Best BJ you can give ... dont worry he will love you !BOY TROUBLE! CALLING ALL GENDERS FOR ADVICE!!!! (if you can provide it)...?
huh?!

No comments:

Post a Comment