Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What advice can you give me?

who/ where can i talk to about my problems and give me great advice and make things clearer, (can't go to doctors and such cause can't afford).





I just need a descent person who is willing to listen to the problems i got.What advice can you give me?
If you are talking about being depressed about stuff then save your money cause I've been there and those Dr. dont do any more than anyone in here. So you can lay your prob's on anyone you want to that will hear them and I think that most that replay to this will offer to do that for you including me. And it is best to talk to a stranger anyway it will do you good to just get it off your chest. But yeah it gets better.What advice can you give me?
Call your local social services. They will put you in touch with someone who can help.
There are a lot of doctors who bulk bill and all citizens are entitled to 12 free counselling sessions, your doc can organise this for you. I am a mum of two teens and a nurse, am happy to listen if you want an oldies view!!!lol hang in there, problems do pass if you work at it.
Iv'e been there. If you want to talk to someone without getting critism, you can e-mail me at Drummerchick365@yahoo.com. I'm adding you as a contact if you want to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment