Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Endless love? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?

Have you ever love someone so much (endless love)--although the person whom you love are not the best partner. She/he may be unfaithful person or abusive or manipulative to you in some ways?





Thank youEndless love? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
Doesn't endless love mean without end .......... hummmmmmmm sand moon stars water ... dreams, tears fears and laughter , secrets ,stories ,honest equations and emotional glory ... time without end and one you know you know ... even though they keep a part of your heart alive cause it didn't die?Endless love? 10 points for the best advice. Thank you?
That sounds like a pretty one sided love. I've been in those kinds of relationships, but I got out of them. Real love requires a lot of equality.
i THOUGHT ONCE UPON A TIME THAT ME AND MY SONS FATHER WOULD BE TOGETHER FOREVER. HE WAS NOT ONLY PHYSICALLY ABUSIVE BUT ALSO VERBALLY AND MENTALLY. i STAYED BECAUSE HE WAS MY ';TRUE LOVE';. I NEVER LISTENED WHEN PEOPLE TOLD ME HE WAS NO GOOD JUST LIKE I AM SURE YOU WONT. I EVEN BEGGED HIM TO STAY WHEN HE TOLD ME HE HAD BEEN CHEATING FOR A WHILE AND WAS LEAVING ! NOW I LOOK BACK AND AM GRATEFUL HE LEFT. YOU MAY LOVE THIS PERSON BUT THEY DO NOT LOVE YOU. THIS IS NOT A FAIRYTALE THERE WILL BE NO HAPPILY EVER AFTER . THE ONLY THING YOU WILL GAIN FROM STAYING IN THIS RELATIONSHIP IS A LACK OF SELF RESPECT, DIGNITY AND PRIDE. JUST REMEMBER ITS BETTER TO BE ALONE BY YOURSELF THEN ALONE WITH SOMEONE. ITS A VERY EMPTY PLACE
I think a lot of folks are in this type of situation.


Unfortunately, I do not believe that LOVE is any of the bad things you describe above.


People that TRULY love each other just don't do these things to their spouse, vice versa.


These kind of actions and feelings only destroy a marriage/relationship and is not the way our lives are to be lead.


If it's just a dating scene like this, I would move on....


If it's a marriage, it's probably at or on the rocks.....with a bitter divorce hanging in the wait.


I would cut my losses and move on as things USUALLY only continue to escalate.
I AM IN THAT RELATIONSHIP/MARRIAGE RIGHT NOW. HE HAS BEEN ABUSIVE IN THE PAST AND I NEVER LEFT. I KNOW IT MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN AGAIN AND THAT HE MAY NOT BE THE BEST PERSON FOR ME, BUT I DO LOVE HIM AND PRAY EVERYDAY THAT THATS WHAT WILL BRING HIM AROUND TO REALIZING WHAT AN AMAZING FAMILY AND WOMAN HE HAS. WELL I HOPE THAT ANSWERED THAT FOR YOU.
I am in a relationship just like that too. There are many things underlying the desire to stay. Someone said the self esteem thing, yes I agree. It also is a condition that can be treated with therapy. The condition is called co-dependence. I just found out about it last summer. You can email me if you want to know more or just have some to talk t who completely understands.
Isn't that type of relationship dangerous for your frame of mind? I hope this question is hypothetical. How is this guy doing this to you?
It sounds like you are afraid of being alone. Get out of that relationship. You obviously don't know what its like to be loved. Someone that needs to be controlling and overpowering does not love you.....he likes to be able to control you. You need to be loved for who you are.
This isn't ';endless love '; this is Low self Esteem and an underlying effect that ';you can't do any better';


The partner knows this and uses this to control your feelings. By you arguing and fitting for this partner you are just re enforcing you partners control over you.


Take a step back and reevaluate yourself. Ask your self ';What is it that you really love about your partner??';


'; What are my real feelings about my partner??';


'; Is it that,, I just don't want him/her to be with another???';


Why am I so afraid to lose my partner?? And the most important ';Do I deserve to be treated this way??


Once you are able to answer these questions HONESTLY to your self then you will be able to make your decisions


Good Luck
well..ur question made me think.iam married for 4 yrs andmy hubby loves me so much despite my tantrums and arrogance.mm..he is an amazing person...but i just realised i love him so much too!!
Absolutely! the hardest choice I ever had to make, me or him! Bc I couldn't love both at the same time. I chose me, and it was a rough journey, and to be honest I don't know if you ever fully recover, but I have moved on '; happily married now'; but it took me awhile to get here. Alot of work on me, trying to figure out why I thought I didn't deserve more, but I think I got it now!
love is blind!! you notice and have been warned by the red flags of do's and don't in relationship.and still remain loyal n infatuated with this person.As long as you know his faults and accept them.say that!!love endlessly
No but thats how my friend is. Her bf was cheating on her, their on a ';break';(whatever the hell that means), and she still wants him back.
i had enless love with this guy name joe we went out for i guess a year and then we broke up he is still and always will be in my heart and i thought he would be the best boyfriend but i new he would cheat cause he would always talk about hot other girls to his friends and he would look at other girls every time we went out. so yea

No comments:

Post a Comment