Thursday, July 29, 2010

Please advice if you think i could be pregnant?

me and my partner have been together less than a year, but are engaged and living together.


He had leukemia as a child and was told he may never conceive, but his best chances are when he is young (i am 23, he has just turned 24) so we have never used contraception. I had my last period 8th October 09,now 21st November 09 no period yet. i took a test on 16th Nov came back negative :( i know it was a bit soon for the test i just wanted to know. you think i should wait another few weeks for another test if it does not show. I have various other symptoms for pregnancy but they can also be show signs of a period on the way, eg tender breasts, a spot here and there, slight nausea in the morning, but not physically sick.





Please any other ladies stories would be wonderful.





Thanks for reading xPlease advice if you think i could be pregnant?
Yes, you can be pregnant.


Two of my tests showed negative too in the beginning when I was pregnant, but the third one a week later was positive.


So don't be totally discouraged because it showed negative.


Yes, it can be early period signs, but your symptoms are very pregnancy like though too.


Do a test in a week's time.


The test will only show positive 3 weeks after conceivement.


The best of luck to you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment